A course in the Faculty of Arts, we have been studying the history of the neighbourhood around Yonge and Dundas, and Ryerson campus, in order to consider the social context and cultural importance of the new Student Learning Centre, which will occupy 341 through 355 Yonge Street. This blog is not an official Ryerson publication, and is a student-composed analysis of campus and its neighbourhood.
- – Uncategorized –
- Coming Together at Yonge and Dundas: Liberation, Subcultures and Media
- Covering Up: Censoring Sexualised Bodies around Yonge & Dundas
- Nostalgic for Sam: The Circulation of Consumption
- On and Off the Street: Is Homelessness a Social Problem?
- Permanence and Circulation: Toronto's Maleable History
- The Heart of Downtown: Yonge Street as Gateway