Dundas Street has been referred to as one of Toronto arterial streets. It currently is one of the few streets within the city that links both the east and west ends of the city to the downtown core. Continue reading
- – Uncategorized –
- Coming Together at Yonge and Dundas: Liberation, Subcultures and Media
- Covering Up: Censoring Sexualised Bodies around Yonge & Dundas
- Nostalgic for Sam: The Circulation of Consumption
- On and Off the Street: Is Homelessness a Social Problem?
- Permanence and Circulation: Toronto's Maleable History
- The Heart of Downtown: Yonge Street as Gateway